Wonderfully used space to create such a comfortable and cozy kitchen, complemented with handless cabinets is a perfect solution to your needs. With the benefit of hindsight, thanks to our year's long experience in kitchen renovations and designs, we can assure you that implementing high-quality materials means that you will get the satisfactory results you desire.
The most important element of a well presented custom-made design is the centrepiece, which is an island designed purely for enjoyment in cooking and family gathering. The magnificent use of patterns and textures is turning your kitchen into the pleasantly created meeting point of your house.
What our customers think:
What else can we say apart from excellence in every department. From our initial meeting to the last, Mick not only met our expectations, he exceeded in all areas. From providing answers to questions to accompanying us to find the right floor tiles, there was always such attention to detail. We felt right at home on the options he gave us because we knew that Mick wanted to provide the best value for money that he possibly could.
The end result has been absolutely fabulous and the comments we get from friends continue to amaze us. But more importantly, we find it just a fantastic space in which to work. We have had no hesitation in recommended his services to friends and will continue to do so in the future.
Key Features –
- A very large Carrara Marble look stone on any island is a standout feature in any kitchen let alone being used as a splashback as well.
- When combining a dark coloured stone like RHF Cloudy Grey next to a lighter coloured stone your eyes are drawn to it.
- Tall overhead cabinets done in 2 Pac Matt painted doors allows for extra storage and gives great height to this kitchen, especially when the entire kitchen is fully extended to the ceiling with a small shadow line at the top.
- Soft closing drawers with a beveled edge done in 2 Pac Matt paint creates a clean and long continuous straight line along the entire length of the kitchen.
- Timber look Melamine doors and panels further accentuate the use of light and dark colours which only enhances the use of a few different natural colours that are subtle and complementary to a whole living area.
- Using a dark timber look next to lighter colour stone and making a feature display shelf is a great compliment to the island bench top with seating to match.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Phone: 1800 00 23 23 | Address: 9 Kinder Street, Campbellfield Victoria, 3061
Opening Hours: Mon – Sat: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
SHOWROOMS: 9 Kinder Street Campbellfield, Victoria 3061