Jack Chong, Google Reviews
Excellent service right from the start.
Mick and his team completed the kitchen renovation on time and budget as promised. I would highly recommend him to our family and friends.
Store your kitchenware easily and elegantly.
The kitchen is the most versatile room in a home. It can be solely used for cooking or offer additional value as an entertaining space. If it is your favorite gathering point, make and beautify the space with elegant table and chairs. These modern and sleek lines could be easily enriched with a warm wooden floor, making your kitchen such a serene and peaceful center of the home, where you would enjoy both cooking and welcoming your family and friends. Implemented spacious high and low elements are offering you a chance to be well-organized with your kitchen utensils.
- Using Marble look stone with thick edges helps showcase the richness of the stone.
- Waterfall ends help to identify the complete area of the kitchen island bench and helps to make seating arrangements simple.
- Oversized overhead cabinets allow for extra storage and give a full appreciation of kitchen areas with tall ceilings.
- White doors and drawers maintain a dateless and classical look in a kitchen for many years to come.
- The second kitchen or the butlers pantry not only stores an incredible amount more but allows the show piece kitchen to be clean just in time before the guests arrive, particularly when you are entertaining a large number of guests.
- Using a long narrow window that has a small view outside is a great way to have a splashback to make life easier cleaning after you have finished cooking.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Phone: 1800 00 23 23 | Address: 336 – 338 Whitehorse Road Nunawading 3131
Opening Hours: Mon – Fri: 10:00am – 6:00pm, Sat: 10:00am – 4:00pm
SHOWROOMS: 336 – 338 Whitehorse Road Nunawading 3131