custom made kitchens to suit your budget & lifestyle at unbeatable value for money
Your new kitchen design in Melbourne should work to fit in with your lifestyle, needs, and budget. Proper planning requires a lot of thought and consideration. As does finding the right company to realize your vision for a dream kitchen. This is when we are there for you, holding your hand throughout the whole process. You have the ideas and we have the very much needed experience, so we can both benefit from each other. Modern kitchen renovations are highly sought after nowadays and you are ought to give it a try and improve your environment. Try out our high-fashion designs and materials that we can provide you with. We are looking forward to working with you!
Nikki Shekin, Google reviews
I was engaged by my mother to replace her kitchen on her behalf, due to a burst pipe in the wall ruining all the cabinetry. Mick was fantastic from my first contact, liasing with my mother concerning finishes and with me regarding project management.
Mick was very helpful and accommodating, suggesting a practical solution for our corner cupboard problems.
All the trades working on this project, from removal to installation, from sparky to plumber to tiler, were neat, helpful, kind and on time. In my experience (this is the fifth kitchen replacement or renovation I have overseen in the last few years), Mick and the boys have been the best crew I have had the pleasure to work with.
The finished product makes my mother very happy; she felt secure and involved with the process and not pressured in any way.
So, thank you Mick and your wonderful crew! I have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone - for a job big or small, fancy or basic. A very professional job well done.
- Warm tones like Caesarstone Shitake are an easy match to natural timbers.
- A canopy range hood centered to a room makes it simple to have an exact same number of overheads either the side of the hood.
- A High Gloss 2 pack painted kitchen with a handleless push to open drawers and doors gives a Contemporary kitchen nice sharp clean lines.
- A free-standing island bench top with waterfall ends makes a feature for people to easily sit around with bar stools.
- A roller shutter appliance cabinet is a great place to store toasters and mix masters with no doors extending out to prevent people from walking past.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Phone: 1800 00 23 23 | Address: 336 – 338 Whitehorse Road Nunawading 3131
Opening Hours: Mon – Fri: 10:00am – 6:00pm, Sat: 10:00am – 4:00pm
SHOWROOMS: 336 – 338 Whitehorse Road Nunawading 3131