It is well-known how colours are important when used smartly with your newest custom-made kitchen design. They entirely shape the overall look of the future dreamy kitchen, so being careful yet decisive and brave in colour picking is an essential step throughout the project. Be advised to trust your instinct and keep an open mind. This particular kitchen is a design which we are especially proud of since it is a one colour design, achieving the most of it. It is a perfect example of how colourfast surfaces create an amazing effect of seriousness and sophistication. Therefore, depending on your imagined and intended purpose of your beloved kitchen, apply colours in a manner to enrich the kitchen and make it elegant and timeless.
What our customers think:
Staffan Thuringer, Google Reviews
It was a smooth process, from the planning to the finished product. All craftsmen were very professional. At times when we could not be at the property, they happily worked around our availabilities. We are very happy with our new kitchen.
Key Features –
- The use of textured doors and drawers allows for the rustic nature of the timber floos to blend well with kitchen cabinets.
- The use of engineered stone is a wonderful accompaniment to match in with the new cabinetry and helps to create a more seamless and well blended in affect.
- Having a utensil drawer near your cooking area makes cooking a breeze when you can easily grab the utensil you need right away and then easily pull out pots from the drawers underneath.
- Straight sharp lines from the door materials further enhance the kitchen and gives it a full modern kitchen appeal.
- Subtle lighting is a nice soft way of creating calm and harmony within the kitchen area.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Phone: 1800 00 23 23 | Address: 336 – 338 Whitehorse Road Nunawading 3131
Opening Hours: Mon – Fri: 10:00am – 6:00pm, Sat: 10:00am – 4:00pm
SHOWROOMS: 336 – 338 Whitehorse Road Nunawading 3131